School Council: 2021/2022
The School Council's role is to:
- Help raise funds for local and national / international charities
- Listen to the views of others and pass on ideas from their class
- Help raise funds for child-based projects
- Help St. Thomas’ to be a better school
- Protecting the environment
What makes a good rep?
- Being approachable
- Being a good listener - everyone has to feel comfortable sharing ideas
- Being organised
- Being assertive and confident
- Being fair (everyone has the right to express a point of view)
- Being a good communicator
Sport and Wellbeing Committee: 2021/2022
We have a dedicated Sport and Wellbeing Committee whose role is to promote the importance and value of Sport and act as role models to younger children at lunch and play times. They also help promote good emotional and mental wellbeing. The Committee meets half termly and is led by Mr Fitzgerald, our Senior Sports Coach and Mrs W Clark, PE and Sport/Mental Health Lead.
Chaplaincy Team: 2021/2022
The primary role of the Chaplaincy Team is to build upon and embed the excellent work of last year’s team in developing the prayer life of the school through planning, being involved with and leading Acts of Worship, Liturgy and Fundraising Opportunities.